Biblical reference of the purpose of the Ministerial Academy:
- Guide you to Perfection: warn you and teach you in wisdom through his word to present you perfect in Christ Jesus. Colossians 1:28
- Affirm you: provide you with the necessary tools to achieve a deeper spiritual and scriptural level. As it is stated in the below passages:
“And he (Christ) gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.”Ephesians 4:11-16
- Strengthen you: strengthen the inner man by His Holy Spirit. Ephesians 3:16
- Establish you: remind you that you are a member of the household of God, built upon the rock, which is Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:19-22
- Formed your Christian character: As it is expressed in Gal. 5:22-23
- Formed Christ inside of you: Gal. 4:19 expressed the idea of God molding your life until you are the reflection of Christ. 1 Pet. 2:21
We would like to awaken the desire in you to discover the hidden treasures in the Scriptures. We believe in serving as a step through which the Lord brings up Ministers formed in his word, who will carry out his purpose and will for His glory. With the classes we offer, you will receive a foundation and solid knowledge of The Absolute Truths of God implied in the Scriptures.
We’re looking forward to hear from you!
Rev. Jay Werman